Styling | Free People
This is the result of being inspired by Free People and these lovely girls. Thank you.
1. I’m in school to hone in on my skills and add the finishing touches to my talents and passions. I’ve got “it.”
2. My greatness is not something I should stop believing in because it’s narcissistic. This belief will carry me through the long days into the late nights.
3. I need to be as persistent in very step of my career, life, etc, as I am in the beginning.
4. ‘Don’t burn bridges’ advice is not true for everything and everyone. Like Mitzie Miller said, you need to blow torch some bridges. Just make sure you’ll never look back.
5. As a blogger and creative, I am here to provide a service. I am here to tell the story for my community - whatever my community may be.
6. Having a game plan is overrated and won’t serve me. No one can see their path outlined for them. You can just see today and the next year, if that. You must trust that you are doing the right thing by the feeling you get every day.
7. Being memorable is important. In your work, you want to be remembered for being good to work with and creating great work.
8. When talking with someone, stop thinking about what you can get out of him or her. Employers and life-partners need to know how you can help them be better.
9. On the same line as number one, the bigger your toolbox the better. Your tools help you apply what you have and are passionate about. Keep learning.
10. Don’t try to get the biggest toolbox and only know how to use them surface wise. Having all the skills on your resume won’t save you if you can’t use Microsoft.
Go without your phone and give water to a child in need. Access the page and help children in need.
How long can you go without using your phone?
Don’t quit your daydream. | Some motivation straight from CollegeFashionista’s tumblr!